1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

template for snow blowing letter

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by maurerma, Sep 26, 2008.

1. maurerma

maurerma Junior Member
    from ohio

I know this is commercial, but was hoping someone could help. Does anyone have a template for residential snow blowing letter to send to lawn care customers you have now?

thanks in advance

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Dear Mr. Moneybags,

We are now offering a driveway snow blowing service to our lawn care customers. If you are in need of this service please don't hesitate to call our office at 555-5555 for an estimate.

Sincerely,

Plow Jockey

3. maurerma

maurerma Junior Member
    from ohio

thanks, but i was actually looking for one a little more detailed. i'll just write one up myself, but figured someone might already have one to save me time.

i was looking for one that almost made them call now to sign up rather than getting 20 calls one morning after it snows. i would like to know how many accounts i will have going into winter and not have scramble for blowers, workers, etc...

4. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

yes i do.

just three easy installments of $29.95 and its yours! ill even throw in a pen made of real fake wood that is already out of ink!

welcome to plowsite maurerma. ussmileyflag

5. maurerma

maurerma Junior Member
    from ohio

ummmm...ok. i thought these sites were here for people to help each other. if you are serious about paying you for a template letter to my customers then you are crazy. i'm assuming you are just kidding, but am hoping someone can actually help me on here.

i'll set up a paypal to get those installments to you terra.

6. grandview

All you need to do is write a letter tell them what your offering you don't need a 10 page contract. Just state what your going to do ,how much ,when payment is do.

7. MB3

MB3 Senior Member

Snow Contract

I am doing the samething right now. In my Oct bills for my landscaping contracts, I include a snow proposal for their property. I have been doing the same people for over 10 years, but they feel safe in knowing that they are on the list, and like having that peice of paper with the charges for their property. This way I will know who needs to be done and have my route calculated before it snows. I NEVER take calls in the AM, for I am not there in the office, and I never give out my cell number, my wife takes the call, and asked if they returned their contract, if they say yes, and need to get out, she texts me, or calls me, if they did not, they are put on the end of the list, Of course, if I am right next door, I will do them then, but if not, I do not make special trip for the customes who wait until the last minute, If you do not, you will be running all over the place when the calls come in.

8. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

it looks like to me this kid isnt gonna get anywhere... but i guess he just dosnt know how to take us yet LOL GV i love your letter that is awesome :drinkup:

9. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

do a SEARCH

10. scitown

scitown Senior Member

I did and all that showed up was this crappy thread...:cool:

11. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Ill pm you a letter in bit

12. grandview

No you won't 4 posts only

13. Vaughn Schultz

Yes I will! I dont follow rules ha ha :p

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  14. grandview

I forgot ,mr "change my name" 12 times!

15. Vaughn Schultz

It was once you big dummy :mad:! Don't you have some songs to sing or some fruit filled margareta to make ?

16. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

lmao.....he is old! He easily forgets!

Anyway you can bring back grassbusters?:drinkup: