1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tell us about your first Sno Pusher

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by Protech Inc., Aug 30, 2013.

1. Protech Inc.

Protech Inc. Senior Member

Tell us about your first Sno Pusher

First Sno Pusher Campaign.jpg

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Mine was when I was 8 or 9, as I got older I was able to stack by lifting the shovel.

Sorry, thats all I got.

3. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

I bought my first 12' loader style Pro tech pusher at an auction 3/4 years ago. The very same year i bought a 8' skid steer style. The reason i bought it was after working for someone else at a very large contract locally the pushers that held up the best was Pro Tech. I still have both of these units and hope to have a few more accounts to need another loader and another Pro Tech.

The snow is hiding.jpg

4. Protech Inc.

Thank you for the submission!

5. tbi

tbi Member
    from CNY

I bought a 14' pusher at the Hard Hat Expo at least 15 years ago and I still use it along wi four others.
    I got it to push more snow.

6. Protech Inc.

15 years! Thank you for using Sno Pushers. Glad it has been so dependable for you. Would love to see pictures.

7. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I want to jump on to read stories Since I'm a owner of a Pro-Tech