1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tell Me It's So Snow Again

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bnc services 2, Nov 27, 2004.

1. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

SO has anyone else heard that we are supposed to snow agian on tues and weds. i havent heard much about it . well if anyone has just drop a line :nod: good luck hope it comes soon

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

let's hope

NOAA.com say's

Monday Night: A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northeast wind between 5 and 10 mph.

Tuesday: A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high around 39.

Have not checked out the others but i be watching the developing situation. lets keep each other posted.

3. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Ya I did get to plow on wed night also. Yea, just got done watching fox news and they said some light snow for mon-tues night though. Didnt get much details about it but lets pray..... :redbounce

4. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

Next chance after late Monday night will be the latter part of Thursday.

Rick

5. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

wgntv.com

I think the best Chicago weather site's are

NOAA.com
    Weather.com
    And Wgntv.com with tom skilling's this man is normally dead on the only problem is he only post forcast's one time a day usually around 10:00 a'clock pm. You can watch him on TV. at about 9:30 on wgn. Some times Jim Ramsey is filling in; don't listen to that guy.

6. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Skilling is good!

7. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Monday Night, here in New Hampshire, we are supposed to get light snow. On Wednesday we are supposed to get rain/snow mix, while the night should be wet snow.

Sincerely,
    Jake

8. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Still in the mid 40s/50s here stop bragging :p