1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by pushinhard, Dec 11, 2005.

1. pushinhard

pushinhard Junior Member

[Technique how do you avoid so much run off and trails that you must clean up?

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i use plow wings

3. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

Wings, overlap.
  4. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

V Plow, Blizzard 810, Straight plow with wings or just take the proper amount of snow with any straight plow as long as you can keep windrowing it. If your in large parking lots with alot of spillover you need to either get a different plow, add some wings or get used to cleaning up your tracks.
  5. Rgory

Rgory Member

It all depends on the amount of snow you have.

In smaller snows, less than 2 inches, you can ussually take almost a full blade width as long as you arent pushing too too far. As it gets deeper just take less and less. Another thing that has been impounded in my head is in deeper snows take straight passes throughout the lot so when you do windrow there isnt as much piling up. Or you could buy the fancy equipment.

just my experience,