1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Team Snow Slayer 10'-11' Winter Season

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by PTSolutions, Jan 9, 2011.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Here is a pic of the "fleet" for this season. Had some really nice weather today after 2 days of snow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. PTSolutions

98 Chevy C3500 Dump with Erie Special 810PP

[​IMG]

02' Chevy 2500HD with Boss 9'2" PowerV

[​IMG]

06' Ford F350 SRW 6.0L PSD with Boss 9'2" VXT with wings

[​IMG]

09' Ford F350 SRW 6.4L PSD with Boss 9'2" Power V with wings

[​IMG]

3. PTSolutions

Our sub's 01 F250 7.3L PSD with Meyer C8 (our old plow we sold to him)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Fleet looks great. Now bring on some more snow

5. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

Sweet pictures. I love those two newer fords.

6. PTSolutions

7. IA Farmer

IA Farmer Senior Member

Nice fleet. How long does it take to do that HOA? Looks like a nice account.

8. exmark

exmark Senior Member

Nice fleet and accounts, keep up the good work.

9. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

That 9'2" V with the wings looks like it will move mountains....

10. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

VERYY NICEE!!! I really like the gray 350, do all your trucks have cb's?

11. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

nice fleet you have there. keep up the good work

12. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

nice fleet, whats your biggest property besides hoa?

13. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

trucks look great!

14. 3ipka

3ipka Senior Member

nice trucks, love the boss v blades
    Didnt you also have a skid steer? Curious wether you use it on a site or just load salt with it?

15. PTSolutions

the HOA probably takes us around 2hrs to complete. that includes roads, driveways and shoveling/blowing the walkways and in front of the garage. i budgeted about 4.5 when i was bidding it.

we have a few other parking lots that are around 1 acre. The larger ones i bid on this year (like 5-7) i was high in price and didnt win them.

all the truck except my 09 have cb's. i am trying to decide how i want to mount it without it being in the way. i like the cobra unit that has all the settings on the mic.

we do have a tracked ASV unit. in my other thread theres a video of it with the snowblower. that unit gets used for snowblowing the driveways at the HOA. we dont have any room to keep a salt pile but the yard we go to is pretty close. I prepaid for 40tons and they hold it for you there and deduct it from your account.

16. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

how many units is that condo? 2hrs to complete including all the trucks listed above + the asv? how many guys do you have shoveling the walkways? the two chevys now look out of place next to all the fords hahaha do you plan on replacing the old 3500 dump this year or are you going to run it into the ground?

17. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Hey Dan, the fleet looks great, What salt supplier are you using this year and where are they located?

18. PTSolutions

its 62 units. all the trucks dont service this location. what typically happens is my brother will come clear the road as the trigger is much lower, more like a zero tolerance on that. then ill come in around 5am after completing my smaller residential route and start the asv to warm up while i clear some drives with the plow for about 10-15 minutes. then park the truck jump in the asv and start blowing drives. our employee in the dump comes in after he completes about 30 residential drives on his route and starts shoveling/blowing behind me. when we had the 3 operators in here at once it took 2hrs but its kind of stepped around since the triggers are different. 0 for the road, 2" for the drives and the walkways are mainly just an afterthought but we like to get them done in a timely fashion.

the sub's truck (white ford) does about 50-60 residential drives and if he finishes early will come in to help shovel, but mostly just goes home. and if my dad finishes his res. route another 50-60 drives he'll come in and clear some drives with the plow as well.

we went with Indy located on granger rd. in valley view. i prepaid for 40tons in nov. at 68 bucks a ton. they weigh your truck in advance and give you a sticker to put in the window, this way your on record and just have to scale out after you got loaded. they hold the 40 tons there as we dont have anywhere to put a salt pile.

19. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Looks like a great operation.

20. TKLAWN

TKLAWN PlowSite Veteran

very nice equipment and account. Seems like you have a good plan for that hoa.