1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Teaching my G/F to Plow...vid

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by 91AK250, Jan 28, 2008.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

i thought it would be good..and funny to teach my G/F jessica to plow..she doesnt even have a drivers licn and shes 19 haha but she knows how to drive anyway thought i'd share and ya'll would get a kick outta it! my roomate did the video which turned out pretty good i thought:drinkup:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uESwgmTxJD4&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uESwgmTxJD4&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

That was pretty entertaining, any plans on getting her a truck?;)
  3. dakotasrock

dakotasrock Senior Member
    from MN

haha i saw that on youtube actually before u posted it. Very funny.
  4. sparky8370

sparky8370 Senior Member

She's a screamer huh?
    I'll bet she doesn't have insurance and she's doing it for beer, err uh, wine cooler money.
  5. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

hey im on my way up there.... u think she could handle a diesel????
  6. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

haha she wants a big truck....so yeah?

it was pretty fun, by the time we finished she said "hey this is actuly alot of fun!" plus i just couldnt stop laughing so it was a win-win :)
  7. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

if i was plowing with somebody who kept screeming they would be out in the bed of the truck hand cuffd to the lightbar. but ya i laughd i enjoy plowing alot of people think i am a nut o well. my friend said she was amazing at backing up i was like o really wanna bet? shes like ya i put her in my truck and was like ok back up the driveway and in to there parking area drop the blade and drive back down. the driveway is up hill pretty good she couldnt do it she wasnt crazy enough to put her foot in it to get up there. needless to say she now ows me lunch. girls r diffrent o and nice gf
  8. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

GF acted the same way on saturday night after dinner when I let her plow for the first time in a huge open lot. She did not even want to drive the truck with no plow on it unless we were in a huge lot with no cars. she did pretty good. scared to pick up speed...
  9. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Mine will run the plow but willn't drive the truck and the plow LOL
    Says my trucks are too big! But said If I put one on her ZR2 she would plow all day
  10. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

My 19 year old daughter is learning to plow and its been a lot of fun.
    She handles the truck and plow with no problem. It was fun the last little snow we had to see the look on a guys face when she got out of the truck and loaded the salter.
  11. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

i took my gf out and in 2 min she had enough, the back and forth was to much!:dizzy:
  12. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

lucky for me my girl's father taught her to plow before i met her. i dont have the patience to sit there and teach. and if she screamed even once shed be joining KGR's girl nex to that lightbar lol. i give you credit though.
  13. Snow-Kid

Snow-Kid Senior Member
    from nw ohio

haha thats good. I had a girl ride with me about a month ago and it was only an inch or two but she had a smile from ear to ear and was ready to ride in the truck the whole route. So maybe next time it snows i may let here run the plow.
  14. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

That is great. I think we should all put videos of our GF's up (PLOWING videos that is ;) ) I laughed my ass off watching that. Keep her going at it and before you know it she will be a pro. :nod:
  15. the_mayor

the_mayor Senior Member

Any way to change the opening title in the vid? I'm not sure if you want the first thing people see is "plowing Jessica" when the open it. Just my .02 lol
  16. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

haha priceless.
  17. TL697

TL697 Senior Member

That's what I was thinking... HAHA
  18. M&P

M&P Junior Member

Lol thats funny
  19. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

I would like to plow Jessica sometime as well. I will even let her have the truck if she is good at getting plowed.
  20. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Cute Vid. I won't let my wife in the truck, where would the dog sit and who would shovel all the sidewalks?:D