1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TE80 Controller issue??

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by OrganicsL&L, Jan 12, 2016.

1. OrganicsL&L

OrganicsL&L Senior Member
    from Maine

I am having an interesting thing happen when I try to power up my plow....when I start the truck the controller blinks red 5-6 times(as many as 8 once) and then green 2-4 times. It then won't power up.

I assume that because it blinks, there is power there....will check it shortly. The plow is 5 years old now, so wondering if the controller just went or if it is something else. Have had many issues with the external plugs always loosening and corroding causing crappy connections all the time(use dielectric grease and zip tied the controllers together....helped somewhat)

Anybody else have this many blinks(codes) before???

2. OrganicsL&L

OrganicsL&L Senior Member
    from Maine

So picked up a new controller.....that was the issue. Thank you to the snowdogg techs that I talked to via email. If you ever need them, go on the snowdogg site and there is a chat option.