1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TD Bank/Commerce

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowbrothers101, Sep 1, 2009.

1. snowbrothers101

snowbrothers101 Senior Member

I hear this is out to bid by Johnson Controls. I got a call from a National saying they were looking to pay $3,000 a branch in PA and NJ. How can anyone do a Bank, especially the old Commerce sites, for that low a price. Sounds like another case of a National coming in and blowing out the locals.
  2. snobama

snobama Member

Which national company was it?
  3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

In Canada they are known as BLJC Brookflield Lepage Johnson Controls. We have worked for them for the last 3 years after they took over a major goverment account from another big player. They always pay on time, in fact their cheques arrive 1 week before they are due but are a bit on the cheap.
  4. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

What national company called?
    Have been plowing for TD/Commerce for 15 years in NJ.
    Johnson Controls put the entire contract up for bid/ all or nothing
  5. tjlands

tjlands Senior Member

Anyone else been contacted to bid the TD Banks?
  6. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

so is that supposed to be 3k per store, you cover it for salt/plowing per season? thats not terrible i guess, but then again, i wouldnt take it... banks are usually 24/7 ice control no matter what, which you could chew up that much in salt in a hard season alone :/
  7. snowbrothers101

snowbrothers101 Senior Member

I got a call from TruGreen. That $3,000 included everything, including salt! I know last year companies were paid 3 times that to service Commerce.