1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

TaskEasy

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by areoseek, Jan 20, 2016.

1. areoseek

areoseek Member
    from Erie PA

I'm in no way affiliated with this company, nor have I ever heard of it prior to being cold called by them.

I was in the middle of a snow event up here in erie last week when my phone rings from an out of state number. I pick up and he said he wastyler or something from task easy. I thought it was like a property managment company or something so I started grilling him on pricing and payment policies ect. well turns out its some kind of application for your phone where people say they need X done, and the thing prices it for them.

Anyway, he said he had a place for me if I was interested. I bit. He told me the price and I laughed. I thought he was kidding. 46$ for a 9 foot sidewalk.

Figuring i'd never get paid, I tried it anyway (it was a sherrifs sale property), and lo and behold, It hit my direct deposit today. Hit it 4 times for $46.13 each. Got paid for all of em.

Doesnt look like a scam, maybe some of you have dealt with them as well?
    Curious to see what areas they are in and what they pay elsewhere?

2. JMHConstruction

JMHConstruction PlowSite.com Addict

If they pay like that for everything it might be a pretty good deal. Hopefully it's not something to get you hooked and paying for their service, and start low balling after that. It would be nice to get some of these companies to start paying worth a damn, but I don't trust any of them.