1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Target Stores

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Racer28s, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Racer28s

Racer28s Junior Member

What is an average per time price for a Target Dept store, they are all very similar in size so was looking for a general.
    Salt 650.00 per time
    Complete 800.00 per time
    Seasonal ?????
    Please help, do these number seem close?

2. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

when you say "complete"...do you mean salt AND sand for $800? you're going to plow for $150? cart corrals, fire exits, sidewalks, loading ramps, etc. etc.? maybe i'm misunderstanding what you're saying here.

3. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Well I don't know about how the targets are laid out in PA but in the Dm metro area non are the same all are differant SQFT,!! without a size no one will be able to give u a resonable idea. I'm think ur a little low.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  4. dayexco

dayexco Senior Member

well, sad to say, the local target store, "based on 17 events"....went for less than what his #'s are if he's talking $1450 per occurrence. let's just let him respond and see if he made a typo there.

5. TPC Services

No he said COMPLETE!! At $800 which means salt, sdwks an plowing in most peoples eyes don't know what that means in yours Now if it's $1450 like what ur saying than thats more like it!! I wouldn't do them for any less!!

6. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

I don't know why anyone even answers or attempts to answer these questions. The math is easy. How long will it take you and how much in materials.

7. TPC Services

I'm weighting on them to ask us what they should where in the moring or have for supper to know. Here let me show u what it's taken me years to learn since you don't want to!! get plowing experiance work on a lot of differant size lots take NOTES!!! do your own leg work on things we all don't live in your area so Material prices & an cost to operate will be completly differant, an then may be you'll answer your own questions!!

Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  8. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

The best thing to do is have local "friends" in the business. I work with several local companies when it comes to the logistics of snow. We also try and help each other out with pricing and leads. Everyone wins.