1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tanuo cover

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 99zr2, Jan 24, 2008.

1. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Tonneau cover

Hey guys I got a tonneau cover that is off a 99 F-250 with a 6' box. It is cut to fit a crossover toolbox. This is the only problem I have with trying to get rid of it. Most people I know that drive Fords have 8' boxes or are F-150's.

I would like to get $75 for it as long as you live in 50 to 75 miles from me I would deliver. If more than that I would have to find out the shipping charge. I have no Idea how much that would cost. I am sure it would be a hell of alot less that gas!!!

Thanks in advance
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  2. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

will it fit any toolbox? any pics? i had one shipped from ebay for 20.00 just alittle info on shipping
  3. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Not sue about any toolbox. It adjusts about 1 1/2" either way of center of the adjustable plate. I think the toolbox that was with it that is on my gmc was 25" wide. tomarrow I will measure it for sure.
  4. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

The tool box measures 20 1/2" with a 2" gap at the front of the bed.