1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Taller than a Vxt

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Waterboss, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Waterboss

Waterboss Member

I think if I crank up my t-bars a little more I could put one of these on my GMC. My personal truck is on the right. Just a couple shots of the International Workstar's we got at work on a 5 year municipal lease. They haven't even seen snow yet. Trip edge on both the main and the wing. Looking forward to pushing with them.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2008
  2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

That is soo not fair! Nice Trucks!
  3. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

I wish I had those monster angle rams on my fisher!

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Awesome trucks.Seems like a very well constructed blade.Let us know how they perform once you use them.
  5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looks good,

let us know how you like them
  6. Waterboss

Waterboss Member

I'll let you know once these crazy 50 plus degree temps go away. Forecasters here (Western New York) have record warmth for the first half of the week!
  7. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

i how we are looking at 60's this week (Nj)

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

Love them--great equipmet--I am a equipmet junky :salute:
  9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I really like those curb guards,I think I'm going to make some.
  10. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Those are some nice looking rigs!!
  11. Waterboss

Waterboss Member

Thanks for all the compliments guys! Our Superintendent is pretty forward thinking in terms of trading in old equipment while it still has value and keeping us in decent equipment to get the job done.:nod:
  12. NCass31

NCass31 Member

awesome looking trucks and plows...sure to do well with whatever comes your way
  13. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Those are some nice trucks!!! Are they 4x4? The CASE loader to the left look pretty new, what year is that?
  14. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

Henke Equipment is Seriously heavy duty stuff...I have used their loader boxes before. New trucks are always nice !
  15. Waterboss

Waterboss Member

Most of our roads are relatively flat so we just have 2wd trucks. Off the top of my head the Case is an '04 or '05. Runs like a top. From what the guys say it doesn't have quite as much grunt as the Deere it replaced, but there's never any problems pushing up the salt piles, fill piles, stone piles, loading trucks or pushing the box blade with a load of heavy slushy white stuff.
  16. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice trucks! Get us some action shots once you use them!
  17. Waterboss

Waterboss Member

As soon as they are pushing snow I'll get some action shots. The crazy warm weather brought us some ridicuosly high winds with lots of damage to trees, power lines and everything that can be fallen upon, including my house. We're currently out in full force picking up storm debris, cutting widow makers and trying to get our village back to normal. Couple shots from my yard.