1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Talk it up Paul Vanderzon

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by grandview, Feb 1, 2010.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

2. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds like YOU should attend GV! It might do ya good, lol.

Im sure Chad will like the Sponsor :)

3. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Wow GV your sure a quick. Its pretty much what it states, rethink residential. If you are not into residential, but have though about it this could be for you. I will discuss equipment, route planning, how residential can generate cash flow, seasonal vrs per push, caps, retainers, logistics and training. The fun part is people will b able to ask questions, should be fun.

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Not sure why I would pay $99 when I have your direct line. ;) Good Luck with it Paul I'm sure it will be interesting. I might even sign up, we'll see.

5. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

let me guess, your going to tell us how the oshkosh is revolutionizing the residential market:laughing:

6. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Thanks JD, it would cost you nothing with all those SIMA credits you have. :laughing: