1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Takin my plow out of hibernation

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by iceyman, Oct 15, 2008.

1. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

today was 76* and sunny so i thought it would be a good day to take the plow out of hiding...... eveything looks good except for a half broken pin on the left side.. but i got it on and off within a minute so i wasnt tooo bad.....

plowww1.jpg

plowww2.jpg

ploww3.jpg

2. TLB

TLB Senior Member

All you need now is a few inch's of the white stuff:nod:

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

a few inches is all we got last year:cry:

4. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks good...did you change fluids?

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

OK ,your plow saw the light and got a tan put it back till next yr.:D

6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

not yet tim.... i dont think the fluid in there has gotten broken in yet ...lol

ill look into it in the coming weeks

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Should change fluids every year, but hey go with the 2am break down whishing u change fluids.:waving:

8. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

you dont have to be so condescending tim:waving:

9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Thats a nice plow, How do you like it, that is the kind I am looking at getting

10. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

hey deere... worked great for me all 12 hours last year....lol.... very strong to me and as quick as i need in a plow....

11. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

thats a shiny "used" plow :D i got happy for a minute reading the title, thought you mightve had a new toy for the 08

12. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

really thats all you guys got last year??? wtf not even worth telling people you plow. hope you had other source of income.

13. Redneck

Redneck Senior Member

Mine are ready too [​IMG]

14. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

got it for my own lot and to make extra loot during the winter... being an ice cream man only does so much during the winter months ya kno...... but ya we only plowed in central jersey for about 12 hours..... bad new bears ... but tim says were gettn snow sooo ill believe him til it doesnt happpen:eek: