1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Take a look at this truck...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Pjslawncare1, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Pjslawncare1

Pjslawncare1 Member

http://detroit.craigslist.org/cto/875839588.html

Looks nice, is there anything that goes wrong a lot on these that I should look for. I was just going to get it to pull my landscape trailer but little did I know it comes with a meyer plow....Thanks for looking and thanks in advance for any replies!!

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

You can't find anything that cheap here. From what I read I think you need to check out the oil pan. I'm sure some Ford guys will chime in.

3. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

I am sure oil pan on that will be ok but better check it.

Before you buy. You need drive test to make sure everything is work. Check frame for how bad rust, bent, ball joint, and engine.

I can get one 2001 F250 with plow for $4,000 but it worst shape than that plus it rusty due it drive on dirt road and lot salt sit on it.