1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by k&j Landscaping, Jan 10, 2010.

1. k&j Landscaping

k&j Landscaping Senior Member

Backed into tree last week and broke both tailights on my 2005 gmc sierra, the back lenses. Bulbs okay. Do not ask me how was a long week. Anyways been looking online and found for 106 to 63 a piece. Anyone out there use a website for replacement lenses and can recommend. Not sure want to go cheapest but not most expensive either. thanks.
  2. yard5864

yard5864 Senior Member

I have used rockauto dot com in the past. They are really quick, and seem to be decent on price.
  3. Thermos017

Thermos017 Member

i don't know if they have a website, but i use A-Star Distributing. They are located in Spokane Wa., wich is only a 40 minute drive for me, so I don't know if they ship. Here's their number if you want to call and ask: (509) 467-6809. every time i send someone there they get their parts for less than half of what they find them for ANYWHERE else. and no, its not junk theyre selling. they do lenses for head/tail lights for most rigs, as well as other replacement body parts and glass. If they do ship you could probably still get your parts cheaper after shipping is added than you could just about anywhere else. i just did a set of headlights on a jeep for a guy that was getting "wholesale" prices through a friend of his, and was going to pay $64 a piece for his assemblies. i called A-Star and got them for $26 each.
  4. stacks04

stacks04 Senior Member
    from ct

call your local auto salvage yards. i am sure they are plentiful. they have been on the trucks since 03.