1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

tailight strobes

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by skferreri, Oct 28, 2010.

1. skferreri

skferreri Senior Member

So i have it narrowed down to the whelen 90 vs the soundoff led. They both seem pretty bright.The one thing i like is that soundoff offers the split color light.Need some opions on both. Looking for the brightest.The soundoff are the universal ones

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  2. kitn1mcc

kitn1mcc Senior Member

go with whelen vertexs

3. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

Or the new soundoffs hide aways they also do the split colors too and Sirennet has them and cost is almost the same as the whelen vertex's they are alot alike in built in line flasher mod and they have 3 different lens cover to disperse the light pattern to different areas I have both the whelens and Soundoffs and I like the soundoffs a bit better than the whelens Sirennet has video of both on there web site

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I just read that whole thing holding my breathe waiting for punctuation and the end of a sentence. I nearly died.

5. grec-o-face

grec-o-face Senior Member

haaa...:dizzy:

6. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

i Didnt Know the teaCher PolicE was Gradeing my sPelling & punCuaATion>.<<,,,?

7. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

LOLOL:laughing:

8. SafetyLighting

If you are interested, I sell the SoundOff Universal Undercovers for $68 shipped. Four or more, the price drops to $66 each shipped.

9. skferreri

skferreri Senior Member

In the whelen vertex leds what does the split version mean??

10. SafetyLighting

The Whelen and SoundOff models can be ordered with two seperate LED colors. For example, an amber/white split model would have three white LED's and three Amber LED's, where a single color model has six LED's of the same color.

11. skferreri

skferreri Senior Member

Thanks for the info, think im gonna get a set of whelen vertex.

12. SafetyLighting

I offer a 30 day Satisfaction guarantee on all my SoundOff equipment, just FYI.

13. skferreri

skferreri Senior Member

My buddy just put a set of soundoff universal leds on his truck and they look brighter than the whelen vertex.