1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

tailgate wrap opinions

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by IMAGE, Nov 17, 2009.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

still time to change before it goes to print.... What do you think?

[​IMG]

2. eicivic

eicivic Member

I love the idea, i like the website being shown and the snowflakes.. But the phone number needs to be bigger, and centered. And i believe the "slogan" needs to be at the bottom.

3. Premier

Premier Senior Member

I agree bigger number, slogan at the bottom

4. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

I like the idea but when it is covered with snow nobody will see it!!!

5. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

I'll play around with the number size and moving the slogan around, thanks for the ideas.

6. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

What color truck?

7. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

this one is overlayed on a tailgate. I had to move stuff around to make it fit

[​IMG]

8. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Reaper, it will be on a silver/gray chev. but it will be a wrapped tailgate.

9. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

when your behind a truck and you need to get a hold of them right away you dont look for an email you get the PHONE NUMBER. swap font size and location of the phone number and the email.

10. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Put your slogan in quotations

11. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Number BIG N BOLD in their faces, center your website on the top above the handle and same for your slogan! Have some room for sponsors in the L/R corners !!!!

12. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

For me pushing the catchy website name is more important then them remembering my number.