1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tailgate spreader ??

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by cleansweep007, Oct 27, 2008.

1. cleansweep007

cleansweep007 Senior Member

Greetings everyone,
    I am looking for a good tailgate spreader for this winter. I am not sure since there are so many brands and some are almost as expensive as a full sized one. If any one who's had experience with them and know's which is decent and which are one's I should stay away from I would appreciate it. Thanks everyone and good luck this winter !!!

Tim
    Clean Sweep Lawn Care
    Serving the Cedar Valley Area !!
    www.cleansweeplawncare.com

2. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

really anything from Snowex.....is a good product.....I know there are other good ones but that is what I have experience with.....

3. sherwin

sherwin Member

Air Flo MSS. Built like the big boys, you can run sand, even gravel through it, and stainless steel. They cost around $2500 new, but worth every penny, especially if you need to use different products for different sites.

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I run a Western 1000 and like it alot. Whatever you end up with just make sure you use DRY material.

5. Cutter1

Cutter1 Senior Member

I'm selling two air-flo mss. The best out there, I can have them shipped call me 412-527-5196

6. Farm Boss

Farm Boss Senior Member

I have a boss 1100 ran tons through it without any problems. Thats just what I have can't comment on others just letting you know I had good luck with mine.