1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tai lGate Speader,Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JDsnowremoval, Jul 10, 2006.

1. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

Hey guys im selling a few things i have hardly ever used.

First off a 2003 Fisher Tailgate Spreader Its like brand new, great condition has all the parts and hook up attachments for a Ford Truck mint condition.
    fisher tailgate spreader, speedcaster 2, works perfect, this is the only tailgate model that will spread sand and salt, the others only do salt! it will fit any truck, but includes mounting hardware for a 1999 or later ford f250 or 350,brackets, manuals, controller, wiring, and bolts included.
    Asking $1,300

Also 2004 20ft Enclosed trailer with custom rubber/water proof Flooring, this trailor has maybe at most 50 Miles on its tires, i bought it brought it back to the shop and its sat there for the last 1.5 years except for a few runs to my house, i mainly used it for storage. It is in mint condition.

This is the specs of it

CARGO PRO–Model C8.5x20 Car Hauler
    GVWR – 7,500lbs.

Standard Features
    Overall: length - 26'2, width - 102", hieght - 8'3, V= 51", Deck height 20", 15" Wht. Mod Tires, Payload capacity - 4,910lbs, Coupler rating 8,000lbs, 2" ball, Tandem 3,500lb 10" Electric brakes, All V-nose, 3yr. structural warrenty, Aluminum box tube construction, Side walls and roof (16" o/c), Corner gussets, One peice screw less roof, Srew less .030 prefinished side panels, All torsion ride axles with E-Z Lube hubs, Bright aluminum stoneguard, Marine treated plywood decking, Polished stainless steel hinges, 12V interior lighting, ICC sealed beam exterior lighting

Asking $4,500
    Thanks guys please contact me at JDSnowremoval@aol.com if you have any questions or if your interested. Thanks

edited reason: Lawn equipment belongs at Lawnsite.com--thanks
  2. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

3. rob1325

rob1325 Senior Member

What color is the trailer and how much HpPand make of the leaf vac?

4. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

pics of leafvac?
  5. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

Trailor Is white ,

and thats a picture of the setup i have also with the swing away tailgate so it does not have to come off the truck when you go to unload the leaves.

edit reason: lawn equipment belongs at lawnsite.com
  6. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

Since i cant have the pic here , if you guys wanna see it drop me an email and ill send it over.
  7. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

Still have the sander for sale

Also have a 2004 Troy built 45" snow blower for sale mint condition.

Here are the specs of it

13-Gauge Steel Commercial Frame
    2 Year Limited Warranty
    22" Intake Height
    6 Forward / 2 Reverse Speeds
    All Wheel Drive
    Dual 16" x 6.5" X-Trac Snow Tires
    Extra-Wide 45" Clearing Width
    Heavy Duty 16" Impeller
    In-Dash Dual Halogen Headlights
    Push-Button Electric Start
    Touch 'n Turn Steering
    13 HP* Tecumseh Engine

Retail $2400 ... asking $1500
  8. NickL

NickL Junior Member
    from CT

JD Im interested in the speedcaster 2 you have for sale. Where are you located in CT? Email me with a phone number where I can reach you. Legienza@hotmail.com Thanks
  9. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

10. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

Sander is sold, leaf vac still for sale
  11. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

snow blower also still for sale