1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sonjaab, Oct 8, 2004.

1. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

14 Turner Dr. In Spencerport NY 14559 10 am-3 pm

Call John Parker for info 845 485 4200

Directions..Use Mapquest....Very easy off 390.........

Magic Salt bagged and liquid will be avail. for sale at the lowest prices of the season!

Lots of snow equipment will also be on display...All plowheads are welcome !
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2004
  2. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Dam thats 6 hours away from me and i'm in CT!!!!!!!!!
  3. maurader

maurader Member

Thanks for the info sonjaab. I think I'll have to go check that out. It's only about 10 minutes away from me. I don't do any salting but I always like to check out new equipment.
  4. zack136

zack136 Junior Member
    from N.Y.

O.K. It's time to say hi to the board. I have been lurking here for 3 weeks.
    I am a active member of another hobby board ( salt water reef tanks) and know the importance of these kinds of groups. I'll be at the show. I'll have my black leather vest on (or jacket) so if you see some one wearing one, just ask " are you Mark ? ".
    Looking fowrard to maybe meeting some one from here before my second post.
  5. sonjaab

Zack...Welcome to PS.

The BBQ was a riot 1

Thanks again tothe crew of RCS Manf. of those snow pushers and John PARKER of Taconic Maint. who sponsored the shindig........geo

Pics to follow :drinkup:
  6. zack136

zack136 Junior Member
    from N.Y.

I did make it for about an hour. I've known Steve at R.C.S. a long time.
    I was eyeing the fisher v and my friend Luther was putting on the pressure to me, for a deal on 2. I Will decide this week.
    Thanks for the welcome. Mark. :drinkup:
  7. sonjaab

Mark...You saw those 2 Fishers side by side huh? The X blade and the V
    One of the guys told me they were both $4000 and $3995 each installed.