1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Tacoma push plate widths for Minute Mount

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by DZL_Damon, Nov 23, 2014.

1. DZL_Damon

DZL_Damon Junior Member
    from Maine

I'm scrounging around to put together a plow set up for a 2001 Tacoma to plow my driveway and end of my gravel road.

It looks like the Tacoma MM push plates (7158 and 7166) are only 25-5/8" c-c mounted while almost every other set is 29-1/8"? The Fisher website shows an older PDF files indicating the LD series 6'9" and 7'6" will fit the Tacoma. My buddy has a 7'6" Fisher MM Light Duty that would work fine... but it's the 29-1/8" mount version. Do all the 7.5 LD's come with the wider mount on the head gear or has my buddies been swapped around possibly?

What plows/headgear have the 25-5/8"? 6.5'? 6'9"?... all or just some? I realize the 7.5 is a bit large, but I mainly ask since it was ready and available.
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2014