1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

T5/6 Pump Bleeding Procedure

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by strateshooter1, Jan 15, 2012.

1. strateshooter1

strateshooter1 Junior Member
    from Alaska

Hi all,

newbie here. I inherited an old T5 or 6 Electrolift pump and meyer plow. Wasn't coming down as it should so it took the valve out and cleaned out some debris, drained and refilled it, now I can't get it to raise the cylinder. :realmad: I'm sure it just needs to be bled out but not sure what plug to crack open. There is no legible markings or model #'s but looking at another site I determined it was a T5 or T6. From the sounds of things it's dang near and antique.

Thanks for any ideas or help.

PS....can't seem to find any service manuals anywhere either.

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

3. kimber750

1-101 T-5.PDF (application-pdf Object)_1326682209179.jpg

4. strateshooter1

from Alaska

Sorry I can't seem to get the photos on here. I'll keep trying. I sure appreciate the info. I messed around with it long enough to figure it out and get it going. Then plowed out my driveway. Came in and saw your response and checked out the PDF's. Mine is the T-5. Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

Bruce

Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  5. strateshooter1

from Alaska

Well we'll see if it worked this time. Photo of my T-5

IMG_0278.jpg

6. strateshooter1

from Alaska

Sorry, I couldn't get the other photo to upload. Just said it failed, didn't say why. Tried it several times.

Thanks again,
    Bruce

7. kimber750

That's pretty cool, no frills but still cool. Thumbs Up