1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

T/T mirrors

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by sno-mover, Oct 8, 2003.

1. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

Does any one know if the new t/t mirrors,w/heat and signals will plug into the standard prower fold-away type?:confused: :drinkup:

2. SatZ28

SatZ28 Member

Later on today, I will post links to several web sites with directions on how to covert from one to the other. I've purchased the TT mirrors, but have not put them on yet. It will be after 8PM Chicago time.

3. SatZ28

SatZ28 Member

4. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

going to look at a 2000 excursion

if it has the mirrors that extend i might be intersted in a swap

my wife hates the big mirrors

cardoctor

5. ROSELAWN

ROSELAWN Member

Yes I have them on my '03 F-350 6.0 psd.

6. sno-mover

sno-mover Senior Member

I'm going to see if I can get some kind of mirror to go on mine for now (wide angle small one).

Cardoc, thanks for the offer, let me know if you get the X.

Roselawn, did you add them or did they come with the truck from the factory?:waving

7. ROSELAWN

ROSELAWN Member

Sorry my post got cut short....yes I have them on from the factory and yes they plug into factory wiring but I think you have to buy a wiring harness. I will never buy a truck without them from now on.

- Ford factory heated mirrors with LED lamps...$220.00

- Not worrying about your old truck breaking down...$45,000

- Never getting frostbite scraping mirrors again...PRICELESS