1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

T stick controller parts

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by GONZO911, Dec 7, 2015.

1. GONZO911

GONZO911 Member

Any hope of finding contacts for old T stick controller? Are there any after market vendors that might have? Any help would be greatly appreciated, first place we tried was Western.

2. GONZO911

GONZO911 Member

Just to add to the request for help-any old T stick controllers out there for parts?

3. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

Post a pic of what your looking for.

4. GONZO911

GONZO911 Member

Will try, customer came in and was asking for parts, will try to get photo. Thanks for response.

5. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

Is it the same contact as the newer old cable control? I don't think anyone is going to make parts for something that old. I have a new Western cable control in stock.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
  6. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Can be upgraded to the 4 way cable control. I upgraded 3 of my t handle controllers to them years ago. Either that or check ebay

7. GONZO911

GONZO911 Member

Thanks for the reply, talked with customer last night, he wants to stick with the "T". Will have to keep hunting.

Hoping for white Christmas..

8. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

the cables, the clips for the cables, and the contact wire should all still be available. what part do you need? the stick itself and that top square piece never were available separately.

9. GONZO911

GONZO911 Member

We are looking for the contact pad that the t handle activates.

10. ThatGuySnowPlow

ThatGuySnowPlow Member

11. GONZO911

GONZO911 Member

Its the second one, we used to call them the detonator. current ebay?

12. ThatGuySnowPlow

ThatGuySnowPlow Member

Yes current ebay!

13. Conmancounty

Conmancounty Member

check local junk yards.

14. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

if you just need the contact wire, that's a 55968. It's about $53 though. it would have the T shaped contact strip thing with the ground wire soldered to it. We actually have one on the shelf that I'd like to get rid of, so we could go $35 on that one.