1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

T 650 video

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by R.G.PEEL, Jan 6, 2011.

1. R.G.PEEL

R.G.PEEL 2000 Club Member
    from Toronto

I finally got the vid of the T 650 loaded to my computer from my camera. Here is the link.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=114958011851001

I'll have to get some better ones once there is enough snow to make a good one. Maybe I could hire JD DAVE to professionally film some for me and open a youtube account that would exceed a million views!

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Looks cool. Why's it going so slow?

Edit: Looked it up, didn't know 2-speed was not an option.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
  3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Even so...it still seems as though its not going full speed?

Again, nice equip. you have. Keep the pics and vids coming. Is both the 10fter & 8fter new this year, or did you have one of them last season?

4. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:drinkup:

5. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

Looking good, The tracked bobcats are really slow but its always good when a operator dosent go balls to the wall the first night out...

6. R.G.PEEL

R.G.PEEL 2000 Club Member
    from Toronto

It is slow, the vid is about half speed. I tell all my guys to take the extra time the first night. that way they find all problems gently. After that they can run hard and know where to slow down. Even with the lack of speed, it pushes enough snow to justify its wage and is very sure footed and confident. Doesn't spin everywhere like the old CTLs did.

7. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Nothing wrong with that approach.