1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Szorno twisted my arm!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by carpediembaby, Oct 15, 2003.

1. carpediembaby

carpediembaby Junior Member

He twisted my arm, but I liked it! :D

Szorno got me to post a pic of my Dodge Swinger. He says this place is for trucks but hey.

Maybe you Big Boys could help this little girl outfit my baby here with 4 wheel drive and a plow?? Pretty Please? :D

2. A.L. Inc.

A.L. Inc. Member

Carpediem- Cool car, I've always loved the old Mopars. A friend of mine in high school owned a plum crazy purple 340 Dart, man that was a nice car!! :drinkup: Mike
  3. carpediembaby

I would love to have a Plum Crazy 340!!! Or Barracuda not picky!
    One of the members of our Chrysler Club has a 1970 Plum Crazy 340 Dart. I drool on that car everytime I see it!
  4. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

I still get that RIDE you promised correct Cris????

5. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

Lets see more pics:eek:

Sweet ride!!!
    Mark K
  6. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

Nice ride! What motor's in it?

We need a shot of the old Caddy too, around here they call a car like that a drinkin' car!:drinkup:
  7. carpediembaby

Uh Jay are we talking a ride in the car or some other kind of ride?

speedracer241 - This is her best side. She's not real pretty otherwise lol. Needs paint elsewhere but the body is straight and doesn't need any Major body work which is a plus because I hate sanding!
    Pelican- It has a 318 now. Will be putting a 340 in it. I WANT to put fuel injection on it if we can find someone who makes a set up for it :confused:
    That Fugly car behind her is a 1960 Imperial ;) It's hideous!
    "Drinking Car"? You'll have to explain, I'm just a dumb girl remember? :D
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2003
  8. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

I'd have sworn that was a Caddy! Went back and looked at the windshield....I goofed!:eek:

My uncle used to buy only Imperials, guess he never had a '60.
  9. carpediembaby

It's Okay. I forgive you :)
  10. szorno

szorno Senior Member

Hey Carpe,
    I guess if ya gotta blame somethin on me, that pic of that sweet ol Dodge is OK.
    :p Now, about that 2000 truck...
    Like trucks,
    Like Trucks,
    Yeah, we really like trucks:D
  11. carpediembaby

Well okay szorno :)
    Hubby's truck is pretty boring really. Not at all exciting like your trucks and No Plow either :( The only reason it's clean in this pic is because I washed it. It's usually pretty cruddy!
    We were going to trade this in on a 2004 Four door Cummins but our "situation" maybe changing soon so who knows!