1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Syracuse snowplowing

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jonny5, Dec 17, 2007.

1. jonny5

jonny5 Junior Member

2. linycctitan

linycctitan Senior Member

:gunsfiring:Just rub it in a little why don't you!!!:cry: Just kidding. I'm just bitter cuase all we got was 1.5" of sleet then a ton of rain!!
  3. jbird

jbird Junior Member

Additional info

This section of I-81 is just south of an extended overpass. The state now more frequently removes snow against the jersey barriers after several fatalities. These accidents involved motorists who's vehicles went out of control and then impacted the snow pack along the side of the overpass which acted as a ramp sending them into a 30-50 Ft freefall to their deaths. UPstate NY snow removal, There's nothing like it absloutely amazing what would cripple most cities won't even require a snow day for us. I cringe at snow days who wants the kids home all day when you worked all night?