1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Symbiot / Integrated Service Group

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Racer28s, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Racer28s

Racer28s Junior Member

I know this company has had issues in the past, but was wondering if they have been any better to work for since they have re-organized. Any feedback would be appreciated
  2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Does anyone know what the deal is with all these discount offers they send to me for places like home depot, brands like toro, etc? I think its all bull myself, and these people seem like real pieces of work. Tried telling me I have to pay an up front fee of $250 before they let me bid on anything. Naturally I told them to screw themselves.
  3. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

They have been great to work for, but this is their last winter servicing the properties we do for them. We have worked for them for a few seasons now, pay has always been on time or early, and they hound us for invoices so they can pay. The upfront $250 is to be a "preferred service provider" which we have never done.