1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Switching seasons

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by grandview, Mar 20, 2009.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Doing a little rearranging today.

2. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

How was the new truck for plowing.

Don't jinx us getting ready to early. Enjoy the time off.

Looks pretty nice there.
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

The truck and plow are still virgins!

The plows are still ready I'm not pulling a Timmy and wake up to snow and no plow nearby .

Sun was out no clouds but only high 30's
  4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Wasn't that warm here today either but nice and sunny also. Less then 4 weeks on the contract.xysport
  5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

it was almost 50 here today
  6. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

almost 70 a couple days ago, and then today maybe 30 but lots of sun all week, should be greening up the grass real nice. already prepped the mowers and handhelds and been busy with estimates. hell, we already hauled 5 truckloads of fresh wood.
  7. Alaska Boss

Alaska Boss PlowSite.com Addict
    from Alaska

I had -22° here this morning,.... what the heck is grass?? :dizzy:

yard 1 (Small).JPG

8. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

ok so whats the high temp there in like mid august?
  9. Alaska Boss

Alaska Boss PlowSite.com Addict
    from Alaska

Well, by mid-August, it's getting close to freezing at night sometimes, but in mid-July, it can hit mid to upper 80's,... which is almost too hot to breathe,... (for me anyway,... :nod:)
  10. dieselpusher

dieselpusher Senior Member

haha thats awesome i love the cold weather ill be your new neighbor

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Trucks still on standby:).About how much snow did you get this year?
  12. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Look like in 2 weeks you will be cutting. Everything still dormant here last of the snow piles time to start sweeping and blowing.
  13. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

god look at that grass I still have 6 inchs of snow
    when you are ready to plow real snow come on up theres no sleeping in here eather
  14. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Wow Alaska's cutting edges are still shiny from the snow he's pushing still.

Moved my plows today and the cuting edges are all rusty, haven't moved snow since the 5th of February.

Like the new truck Grandview, don't put the plows away just yet, colder next week.
  15. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

WOW...I would have at least took it out once to try it! lol found that kind of funny
  16. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

nice pics gv...i did not kno u drove around with ur plows all summer.....im 3008 gv ur so 2000 and late.....i got to get that boom boom
  17. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

hahaa thats got a nice beat to it for clubs lol
  18. Dustball

Dustball Senior Member

You do that around here right now and you'll sink in the mud and tear up the grass in a blink of an eye.
  19. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice pics GV. ive been doing the same for the last couple weekends. i actually just washed my plow and put it away for the year. i sure hope i dont have to get it out till next winter...
    we've been really lucky with the weather for the last 2 weeks, dry, sunny and warm. ill be starting cleanups this week.
  20. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

i tryed putting my plows awat over a month ago to jinx it so that i would have to go out and plow. dount its going to happen again this season.

Hey GV drop me a line some time ill meet up and buy you a cup of timmy hoes. numbers in the sig