1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

switch panels

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Chevytruck85, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

I got a 3 switch switch panel for my 85 chevy truck i was wondering were the best place to mount it would be. If any body has a older chevy with a swich panel could u tell me were u mounted it or post some pics?
    Thanks

2. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Now was that necessary

3. Makndust

Makndust Senior Member

I put a 3 switch panel right on the left side of the colmn on the bottem of the metal panel down by your feet. I know that that is probably a pta but I didn't know where else to put one. The swithches just hang down. YOU have to be careful not to snag them when getting in or out.

4. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 Senior Member

yes it was, i wish it wasn't deleted lol lol :drinkup:

5. mikes plowing

mikes plowing Member
    from cent pa

are you talking abought the ones for the meyer plow. On my 87 chevy I put mine in the ash tray. No not just sitting there I mounted the in there so when it is closed you can't see them. I'll have to see if I can get a pic of them this weekend.

6. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

You all realize that this was originally posted in December of 2004 right???

7. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 Senior Member

10-4 :drinkup: