1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Switch Panels for sale!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RepoMan207, Jan 10, 2009.

1. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I have some Switch Panels for sale for all your lighting needs. I have from medium grade to top of the line....as well as some Whelen Mounting brackets. I want this stuff out of my Basement, I am sick of looking at it. This stuff is all brand new in there original boxes. Need butt connectors? Shrink Tubing? Split loom? Fuse links with pig tail for power? Pig tails for the harness? Let me know what gauge and length, I'll throw it in for free.

1. momentary switch part NVS14 again AWDirect (lets you flip through the light patterns)

1. 2 panel switch box number SWP21, identical to the 6 panel below.

1. 6 panel switch part 9900185 aka SWP61 again AWDirect. (this may be gone, ask)

1. 6 panel switch box part numbers SP018 aka K1260647

1. 9 Whelen Switch Panel part number PCCS9R This is a high end Panel with a Momentary switch, so you can switch between light patterns on your bar. As well as high and low density switch to control brightness. Size is deceiving, it will actually fit in a overhead sunglass holder.

I also have a pair of Whelen Stud Mounts brand new. These attach to your Whelen Light Bar like the feet do, but have a Stud on the other end so you can mount them to a back rack or something similar. I have pics of mine if you wish to see how there used.

2. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Hey Ryan

what you got for a tag on this stuff?

I always seem to be in need of a switch panel.

3. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

momentary switch - $20 + ship

2 panel switch box number SWP21 $80 + ship

6 panel switch part 9900185 aka SWP61 $125 + ship

6 panel switch box part numbers SP018 $75 + ship

9 Whelen Switch Panel part number PCCS9R $250 + ship

Welen Stud mounts $45 + ship

If someone wants all of it, $500 and I will even pay shipping. I am evicting everything out of my work area!