1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

switch cluster

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by the new boss 92, Mar 25, 2010.

1. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

who makes a nice cluster of switces for a 92 chevy? im looking to mount possibly ubove the rear view mirror. any know were i can fund some that i can fiddle with to make work? im just adding a more light to my truck this summer and want to make my truck look clean when the install is done!

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

AW Direct has some decent stuff, but very pricey. I don't think you will find anything to fit that older interior. Do you still have the factory radio?

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

maybe go to radio shack and get a small project box to make your own switch panel. Then you could put your own switches in ,etc.

4. the new boss 92

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=98594 there are pictures in there of what i have now for switches. the little smitch is burnt out so i have 2 of the bigger switches now. here is the delema, i only have room for one more switch and im installing strobes so that space is now gone. i will be adding whelen tir3's on my back rack or below the body line similair to stroker 79s. i want a total of about 6 swwitches so i was thinking something above the rear view mirror would be good and clean.

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Does yours have one of those over head consoles?? My 92 blazer does and there is a perfect spot right above the rear view mirror there

this pic isnt my blazer, but it is the exact same thing

blazer console.jpg

6. the new boss 92

negitive, im think about constricting of something and fuberglassing it and all the goot stuff, i just need to know if they make something first!

7. cameron2171

cameron2171 Senior Member

check out truck n tow.com they have what you are looking for

8. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

Sounds like you already have been inhaling too much of them fuberglassing fumes...:dizzy::laughing: