1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Swing spreader mounts with dump insert

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by chevy2500meyer, Oct 4, 2012.

1. chevy2500meyer

chevy2500meyer Member

As the Title says i have a tgso5 buyers salt spreader (saltydogg) and im planning on putting a dump insert in my truck. All of the photos that i have seen, there isnt enough to leave the top spreader mounts on. The top mounts are mounted in the stake pocket, so my question is has one found a way to leave them on and have a dump insert??? or would i just be better off buying the regualr hitch mount or find a way to make my current mounting to work. Fyi i dont do a whole lot of plowing avg. storm is maybe at the most 5 25lb bags and i only use the salt when im on the property nothing is left in the unit. i will try and get pics up if i can.