1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Swing away Grotech Spreader - Illinois

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JohnnyU, Sep 17, 2009.

1. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I still have this Grotech Spreader (Western 1000/2000 style) with swing-away mount and variable speed controller. The controller was brand new when I bought the spreader a couple years ago and still appears as such. This spreader works great but does have some rust and corrosion on the metal frame, however it is 100% structurally sound.

I am selling because I have gotten out of the Snow Removal business. I am located in Peoria, IL. However the spreader is located at my buddy's place in Sparland (about 20 miles north of Peoria. I'm firm at $500. Winter is coming, get it now! PM me to set up a time to see it!

[​IMG]

I'll be out of town from Sept 22-Oct 7, but I'll be around this weekend, and after I return.

2. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I'm back in town, anyone need a great spreader for a fraction of the cost they charge for a new one?

3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Spreader has been sold. Thank you.