1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Swenson V-BOX Spreader 8ft 2.0cu

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowboy2209, Mar 3, 2009.

1. plowboy2209

plowboy2209 Junior Member

I have a 8ft 2.0 Cu Yard swenson v box. It is model PV-358 . This a good box for 3/4 and 1 ton pickups. It has a 10.5 briggs and stratton motor . It has full inside cab controls. Everything is done from inside the cab. Choke , start stop, etc. This box is in very good shape runs great. No rust. Sells new for $4800 . I have cleaned it every year and sprayed a rust neutrilezer on all of the bare metal the soaked it in diesel fuel every year. I am just selling this becuase I have dump truck now with a tailgate auger and spreader. Any questions feel free to email me thanks

Not sure how to post pics on this thread so email me and I will send you some pics!

fullpull403@yahoo.com

thanks Nick
    marysville,ohio

2. plowboy2209

Ok here are some pics. As you can see it is in very good shape. It also has the metal flip up grate , the V guard in the center to keep all the weight off the chain . Very nice feature to have. Espically if you plan to make extension and load more than 2.0 cu yards. The black paint is the rust neuatralizer I sprayed on all of the bare metal after every season.

Any ?s please feel free to email me

thanks

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

3. plowboy2209

also the trailer is not included !!!!!!!!!!! I just use that to move it around with at the house.

4. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Is this another The Price is Right add where we have to guess the price?

5. plowboy2209

No I was in a hurry and forgot!

$2000 OBO

6. jtc202

jtc202 Junior Member

Where you at