1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Swenson Salt Spreader EV series f/s

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PS496, Aug 25, 2005.

1. PS496

PS496 Junior Member

I have a very good condition Swenson salt spreader for sale. I believe it to be one of their EV series spreaders. Not sure exactly how old it is. Was bought new by the Eli Lilly Co. and used on their grounds in Greenfield, In. It was well maintained. The V-bow measures 84" wide, 48" tall and 10' long, it is 12ft long overall. It has some surface rust inside of the box from the salt. It has no holes in it and the outside looks very good. It runs off of your trucks hydraulic system. It has two flood lights and a flashing yellow light mounted on the back. It has a chain oiler on the front. For more information go to their site @ "swensonspreader" . Tried to post some pics but file was too large. I think I managed to get a few somehow. View my profile to see both pics. Asking $2000 obo

James Hodges
    317-435-4954

Last edited: Aug 25, 2005
  2. PS496

PS496 Junior Member

More pictures

Here are the pictures.

106_0607.jpg

106_0608.jpg

3. PS496

PS496 Junior Member

The salter is sold, YEAH.