1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Swenson lpv v-box sander --trade?????

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CENLO, Feb 18, 2008.

1. CENLO

CENLO Member

This unit is in good condition and will throw wet sand or salt. It has a nice quite electric motor and is operated from the cab. It also comes with a custom cover (keeping the product dry) The unit will fit in a 1/2 ton short box and is low enough so you can see out the rear window. Don't settle for a tailgate sander....this unit will hold over 1/2 yard of material. Paid $3000.00 last year, lost contract this year, will sell for $2000.00 or trade for a commercial mover or ??????

2. CENLO

CENLO Member

bump bump bump

3. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

do you have any pics?

4. CENLO

CENLO Member

I will post tomorrow

5. CENLO

CENLO Member

I will post....also I am driving your way shortly a could deliver!

6. CENLO

CENLO Member

Pics

Finally pics of the spreader ....will deliver!

100_2451.jpg

100_2452.jpg

100_2453.jpg

100_2454.jpg

7. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

do u think you could get 1 yard in there, maybe if you built up the sides... not too many places around here would sell half a yard

8. CENLO

CENLO Member

Depends on how high the sides would be? I'm sure it would be close to a yd. How much sanding do you do? It's nice with the cover on, as you can leave the sand / salt in there for a week with-out using it. I only had 3 parking lots and I only filled up every 3rd time.

9. CENLO

CENLO Member

I am driving thru Michigan soon and can deliver.....might trade for an Ultramount Western plow (I need the blade only) or ??????

10. CENLO

CENLO Member

Bump Bump Bump Bump

11. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

I had one of those and it worked well. It holds at least a yard.

12. CENLO

CENLO Member

C'mon someone must need a sander / salter?

13. CENLO

CENLO Member

bump bump bump bump