1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sweet

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mike33087, Nov 17, 2006.

1. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

just got off the phone with my uncle who has his own landscape business, he just landed me a pretty big doctors office to plow. $100.00 an hour, hes gonna take care of the sanding so i dont need to worry about that. This place is mad easy and right down the street from my house, they want us there plowing at a one inche minimum, and to stay there the entire storm during business hours. Looking at a good chunk of change here, assuming that it snows.... Damn not bad for the first year plowing commercial / residentials after 4 years of plowing municiapal.

this on top of my drives is gonna be good,

good luck this season to everyone out there!

2. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Senior Member

That is sweet, but sub it out if you can. I bet you can make a lot more than 100$/hr doing drives and whatnot. Be careful about having enough insurance because if someone (aka sick old people!) slips @ a Dr's office it's lawsuit city for all! Not to be a downer, I think that is a great gig.