1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sweet Xmas Present!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SnowPro93, Dec 26, 2008.

1. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

2. Gix1k4

Gix1k4 Senior Member

Cool camera, i'm looking at this one (http://www.goprocamera.com/) for plowing, as well as in the summer when I'm playing with the Mustang.

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

That camera is pretty cool looking. Might have to invest in one of those. Duct taping the digi cam to the dash kinda sucks

4. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

Nice Cam.........

5. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Now all i have to do is fix my truck so I can actually get some action pics:dizzy:

6. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like a neat little camera.

I'm ordering a Vio Pov.1 helmet camera on monday. Getting a few different mounts for helmet, tubes, flat surfaces,etc. Should be cool for the truck, atvs/dirtbikes, jetskis, and helicopter fun.

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice camera!

8. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

weres the videos

9. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

Got some footage today...soon...i'll have a vid soon

10. Doom & Gloom

Doom & Gloom Senior Member

I think you can get that same camera at Sams Club for 49.99? Maby not same identical item number but close.