1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

sweet plow truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jce4isu, Nov 3, 2007.

1. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

the plow frame hangs like 3 inches off the ground, lol sweet truck but it would suck for plowing.
  3. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

I noticed that too. Thats really odd especially with it being lifted 4". It plow frame and/or mount appears to have been modified

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

oh its def a custom mount, im assuming the lift, and that ranch hand bumper has something to do with it. looks as if the whole mount is detachable from the pics i see, so it looks like a pita to take on and off im sure.
  5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

You can keep that thing. The way the plow mounts is awful. Have fun plowing over speed bumps. Plow or bumper, pick one.:dizzy:
  6. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

That is nasty looking. :realmad:

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Yeah that thing is pretty nasty lookin. If I had it a factory bumper would be put back on it. Granted it is nice but the way they had to fab up those mounts to get the plow to stick out another couple of inches from the bumper is just ugly.
  8. dmax08

dmax08 Senior Member

That plow might work for your own drive/light duty.. but any serious work i think it would be having some frame cracking issues. but other than that nice truck
  9. chev_4x4

chev_4x4 Senior Member

The removable brackets look poorly fabricated. They look lowered not just extended. Good idea poor execution.
  10. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

The head gear looks like it needs to be back at least 8-12 inches. I feel sorry for that front end. Have fun replacing ball joints and what not every year :rolleyes: No way would I use that for commercial work :nono: