1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sweet(er) Deal

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by perfectstripes, Nov 20, 2005.

1. perfectstripes

perfectstripes Junior Member

I bought a used SnoWay V plow off a guy on eBay. He advertised it as an 8'6 plow. Well I knew SnoWay doesnt make an 8 1/2 footer so I assumed it was an 8'3. I got it home and ordered the clear moldboards for it. They arrived along with a few other things so I went ahead and put the plow inside to start going over it. I got the steal moldboards off and started to hold the clear ones up when I asked the other guy in the shop, "Something look wrong to you?"
    He replied, "That aint good."
    Oh no, it was very good. The guy sold me a 9'1 V plow. Guy didnt even know what he had.
    Im very happy considering I had an 8'6 V last year with wings and went with a snoway this year and I was all worried how I was gonna manage going almost 2' smaller. At least Im only going a foot now... Not as bad.
    :redbounce purplebou :bluebounc :drinkup:

2. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

not bad except now you got clear moldboards for a plow you don't have