1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by karl klein, Apr 6, 2002.

1. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

does anyone have a sweeper that mounts to there plow frame?
    i was thinking about doing a little sweeping just to clean up the sand from the piles at the end of the season.

any help, please
  2. TurfPlus

TurfPlus Senior Member

3. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Strange you mention that. I have one that I'm selling. Mine is set-up to hook up to a SnoWay plow, but I'm pretty sure you can get other brackets to switch it to a different one. If you're interested, shoot me an e-mail. I'm not looking to get too much for it...

4. Bryan

Bryan Senior Member

Karl, Slimjim is right, Sno-Way sells the brooms and the different mounts for other plow manufacturers. Depending on what kind of plow you have, we will have a mount for you, thus allowing to have a power angling broom. Even if the bristles are worn, they simply slide out and are easily replaced. Judging by the way Slimjim takes care of his equipment, I would suspect it is in very good shape.
  5. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Just thought I'd let ya know, I still have that Broomer if you're interested.