1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SW Ohio 3/8/08 Storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by jlouki01, Mar 8, 2008.

1. jlouki01

jlouki01 Senior Member

Some pictures from this morning when I was out..

100_3850.jpg

100_3852.jpg

100_3854.jpg

100_3853.jpg

100_3857.jpg

2. jlouki01

jlouki01 Senior Member

More...............

100_3866.jpg

100_3872.jpg

100_3878.jpg

100_3880.jpg

3. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures, i was waiting for some one to post pictures. I have been watching the weather channel about Ohio. The stuck city buses and the 18" of snow. :dizzy: Be safe out there and keep the pictures coming

4. jlouki01

jlouki01 Senior Member

I will have some more later today.. I have plowed the Bob Evans about 5 times already. It's right off the highway, so as I was clearing it people were pulling it. Took me about 4 hours to get it cleaned. Go in eat.. come back out.. covered again. :)

$$$

5. soccerlawn

soccerlawn Member

nice pictures, what are the snow totals so far?

6. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

I had a a resident between Lancaster and Canal Winchester off RT 33 call me looking for someone to do his driveway.

If there someone in that area, that is interested please call Steve @ 1-559-760-4676

I'm headed back out y'all. 2 hours of sleep in two days:dizzy:

7. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

senior member...201 post!:drinkup:

8. greg8872

greg8872 Member

I was out doing the sidewalk for my whole block (sigh, all I have is a snowthrower... don't hate me LOL) saw two trucks having a heck of time getting started on driveways with a foot of snow in them.

Does posting pics of my driveway cleaned off count? ;-)

-Greg

9. Quality SR

Sure posted them here, anything thing that is white post, lots, drives hell even sidewalks. LOL I almost forgot what snow looked like.

10. Indy

Indy Senior Member

POST AWAY, we are all in it to lean and share stuff so swing away.

A lot of the the guys here JUST use blowers, because it is the best tool for the situation

Welcome to Plowsite

11. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

AWESOME PICTURES KEEP EM COMING AND GOOD LUCK OUT THERE WITH ALL THAT SNOW WISH WE WERE GETTIN IT :cry::drinkup:

12. Sno

Sno Senior Member

I bet that was quite a ride in the State truck....

13. BREAULT69

BREAULT69 Member

It's nice to see such a large "dark blue 12-24 in." forcast area on the weather maps.(wish we were in it !) Keep up the Coke and coffee you guys are gonna need it. And take pictures when you get a chance.

14. 54powerwagon

54powerwagon Senior Member

how do you guys have time to post pictures. it's been non stop here since 1 am. here goes round 4. 15 hours down and it's not looking like we can stop anytme soon.

15. greg8872

greg8872 Member

Here is from my side porch, will be doing the driveways and sidewalks again tonight. I normally do my driveway and the neighbors, and the sidewalk for the whole block. Half the people on the block are elderly, so I don't mind since we are on same block as a elementary school. Oh how I'd love a plow though!

Some notes, I live on a main street. It is very unusual to not see this road clear. Our city does a great job clearing the roads. Also, the railing on my stairs, I cleared that off coming in earlier.... I love this weather! I am sick but still couldn't resist going out and playing in it!

This Arien's snow thrower is great. even didn't have much trouble on the 3 drives where the plows decided to stack 2-3 ft. of snow on the sidewalks. I take my time and cut right though it!

-Greg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

IMG_1583.JPG

IMG_1582.jpg

16. Quality SR

Nice pictures Greg, How about some action pictures? :nod:

17. ch973934

ch973934 Senior Member

Stupid chair van in the last picture. AMR=Ah My Ride, why couldn't it have at least been a real rig!

Nice job with the removal! Lucky you guys with the snow...rain here for the past 24 hours, it sucks!

Good Luck!
    CH

18. greg8872

greg8872 Member

We had a heck of an ice storm before this... luckily around my place most of it melted away before the snow hit. Glad it is snow now....

I will fish out an older camera for the "action shots" in the morning.

-Greg

19. KINNCO

KINNCO Senior Member

20. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures! Wish we could have cashed in on some of this!!