1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SW Michigan Lake Effect 8+"

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by profire73, Dec 7, 2006.

1. profire73

profire73 Member

So is Michigan the only one getting hammered???? We have had 3 good snows since last Friday of 8+ inches. I just got done plowing for about 7 hours. Got ot love that Lake Affect Machine :)

Hope everyone's making money!

2. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

If you need help, I'm willing to travel west.

3. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

must be nice to be able to plow like that:gunsfiring: , have not seen snow since last december!!!

Hard to make any money when it never frigin snows!!:( :realmad:

4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Ok, the lake effect machine can turn it's snows towards the west now.....even though it has no chance of happening!:rolleyes:

5. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

About some pictures?

6. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

LOL we NEVER get snow like that We might get on Blizzard a year maybe 16 inches or so, the other 2 or three storms are only like 6 inches.

7. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

not all of michigan is getting snow. the most ive seen is 1-1.5 inches and im in the lower middle of the state

8. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

coming to syracuse ny tongiht.. I am ready and can not wate.. calling for 1 to 2 feet...i expect to be out all night into tommm..

9. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I live in South Bend, IN. We got 6-8 here today. Just got in... love this white stuff...

10. mole

mole Senior Member

western ny getting hammerd right now in our south towns. looks like 15+ inches.

11. two2curupt

two2curupt Junior Member
    from Toronto

just noticed the avitar....what class do you race in??

12. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

Just like the Farmers Almanac said. No snow in the northeast unless you live in a lake effect tract.

Ann Arbor here....I live between A2 and Jackson for all intents and purposes and all I have seen is a 1/2 inch dusting.

13. MLLC

MLLC Member
    from MA

we are supposed to get 8" overnight, but it so far has stopped snowing and what snow there is, has melted off the road. maybe some overnight mircale will happen.

14. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

Pro-Am 1200 Stock.

No more though.... 6 years has been enough... Sold all my skis... just bought a sonic cigarette and gonna bump it up a few mph.... lol

15. profire73

profire73 Member

Well, just got back from far south west michigan and there are some spots down there that got 18+". I will get some pics tomorrow but the forcast looks like we will loose it all.

16. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

:angry: wtf

17. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

i am about 30 minutes south of grand rapids and only got about 1" from this story. i went to my moms, about 30 minutes to the east, and there was 12"+ of snow. :dizzy:

18. two2curupt

two2curupt Junior Member
    from Toronto

Cool...I go to a few races...Nationals...Can-Am...in Harbour beach...Rochester...
    I am about to start racing supercourse...But a good friend of mine..."Jay Edworthy" Races Pro 1200 open...

19. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

12 plus here... worked all thurs ngiht into friday mid am.. was comng down 2 to 3 inchs an hr at points.. gota love lake effect.

20. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

we were forecasted to get 6+ near the lake, lucky if it was 2":angry: well, looks like it will be a repeat of last year....