1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Suzuki with plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by woodhe, Nov 2, 2009.

1. woodhe

woodhe Inactive

1993 Suzuki Carry, 4x4, 38000 mi., wi 60" Blackline 4way elec/hyd plow, located Rockford, IL area. Great for walks, drives, and tight areas. $6,953.00
    http://woodhe@verizon.netwww.woodysminitrucks.com

2. woodhe

woodhe Inactive

Picture that I forgot to attach

100_0632_72dpi.jpg

3. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Bump, these things are sweet, to bad they arent street legal here, it would be great for driveways... Good luck with the sale

4. sjosephlawncare

sjosephlawncare Senior Member

Does it have a dump bed?

5. woodhe

woodhe Inactive

This truck does not have a dump bed but I can easily add one on. The dump beds I handle are after market designed especially for these trucks. To install these dump boxes remove the sides, slide the box on, bolt down, hook up to the battery, run a switch on the inside. The box operates with the switch and/or a remote control.

I get $2,100.00 for the dumps and includes a set of rear leaf springs. They can be seen on my web page www.woodysminitrucks.com. I should also note that the boxes are rated for 1500# but I have seen them operate with over a ton. I have afinancing company for used or new trucks.

Dan
    Woodliff Off-Road Trucks[​IMG]

6. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

Truck

Is this the one in Caledonia area? I see them parked ther for sale.

7. woodhe

woodhe Inactive

Suzuki snow plow

Your right Mark, several parked by Caledonia. Actually parked at the intersection of IL 173 & 76. I have new '09's that are nearby. I have no problems wirh people playing with them at home for a week.. Just want to get it back in the same condition. Also give me a chanch to get any bugs worked out.
    Thanks, Dan

[​IMG]