1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Suzuki Samurai

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by S-205, Jan 7, 2010.

1. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

I just bought a Suzuki Samurai soley for offroad purposes. It has a 6 inch calmini lift and a 2 inch shackle lift. Its sitting on 34x10.5 Super Swampers so I just want to share my excitment. I was curious though, does anyone know how well these things could plow? I don't really plan on doing it, but I have never seen one with a plow. I'd imagine it would similar to a Jeep. We just did a 1.6L 16 valve 4 cyl swap from the original 1.3. So I realize power may be an issue. Any thoughts?
  2. Averysdad

Averysdad Member

Not a Samuri, but I would imagine the weight/size are similar. Although having a lift and 34in mudders wont help :D

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEI0K4B3Z5I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YEI0K4B3Z5I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>
  3. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

When they could be bought new, I saw one at a dealer in Toledo with a Western plow on it, I think it was a 6ft. plow. Don't know how well it worked in plowing.
  4. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

Hmm alright, thanks for the help. The engine in it is from a Suzuki Sidekick and we have another set of axles from the geotracker that was posted in the video. I thinks it would just be the weight. Thanks for the help!
  5. horsepowerlawns

horsepowerlawns Member

6. S-205

S-205 Senior Member
    from Ontario

Wow that looks cool thanks. Yea the rust wasn't too bad on mine but a plow might be considered. Thanks for the response.
  7. truckboy

truckboy Junior Member
    from texas

SIKEST SUZUKI EVER :) I love this beast!!!
  8. snow_samurai

snow_samurai Member