1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Sooner, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Sooner

Sooner Member

I'm looking for an ATV or UTV for sidewalks this season and happened upon a Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4 for sale. He says it has a full set of skid plates, new 6 ply tires, oversized drop rack, upgraded bumper and stainless exhaust, and a 2500 Warn Winch. 783 Miles/212 hours on it. Wondering what you pros think of the price. He's asking $6100 and I'm sure I could get him down another $250-$500. I've never owned an ATV and don't know what they're worth. What say you? Thanks all.

2. Mr.Freezzz

Mr.Freezzz Member
    from Utah

Nah too much money. The king quad is a tank though I would get one at the right price. New there 7100.00 I run arctic cats though.

3. procutsnow

procutsnow Member

I have a 2006 KQ 700 with the Warn 2.5, ITP Mud Lite Radials, and a 60" Moose. It plows great. I would think closer to $5k would be a reasonable deal. Good luck.

4. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

Yeah, that seems a little high for a 700 (which has to be a few years old), even with the extras.
    Kelly Blue Book has the prices on used quads to give you an idea of what it is worth... without the extras.