1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

suspension an levelling kit

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by cubagear, Apr 18, 2009.

1. cubagear

cubagear Junior Member

Which is better for a 04 chevy 2500ld crew cab 4x4 SB with a snowway 29t a suspension lift or a levelling kit
  2. mikefras

mikefras Member

The leveling kit would be the least expensive and is all you really need to keep a level ride for plowing. Suspension lift if you want to get in some off roadling.
  3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Save your money and crank your bars first and if the height is fine then all you need is new shocks or shock extenders. 95% of the time your stock keys are fine. The Cognito levelling kit which I have 1 truck is the only true levelling kit and it involves changing the top A arm and it allows your truck still to ride like factory when your keys are maxxed. I have 4-6" Cognito on my 07 GMC and it is just my play truck I wouldn't never reccomend plowing with a lift unless you have a backup truck. JMO