1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Supposed To Be Sunny 1/15/08 Omg Snow!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by nicksplowing, Jan 15, 2008.

1. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

so The Weatherman Says This Moring Partly Sunny And On The Way Back From The Parts House We Get A Decent Steady Snow ??????? Hmmmmmmm When They Call For A The "big One" We Get Sun Or Warm And Rain Am I Missing Something Here????????

snow115.jpg

snow 1 15.jpg

snow 115.jpg

2. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Nick,

Were you confused when you first saw it? LOL

Hopefully a sign of things to come.

3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

:cry::cry:I want snow!:cry::cry:

4. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

lmao yea as a matter of fact i was tom i just dont get how wrong they are this year it makes me sick well.....that and the fact even the snow today only covered the cars and the grass but you get my drift :cry::confused::cry::confused:

5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

was coming down good but nothing was stickeing to the roads here

6. HKusp

HKusp Member

Yeah there for about 10 minutes late this morning it looked like the Green bay game on saturday. I looked at the National Weather Service radar out of Sterling, Va. hoping to see a bunch of precip heading this way, but to no avail. Just a flash in the pan....:(